Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another Week

My goal to complete my presentation last week turned out to be much more challenging than I anticipated. I did, however, finish the overview of my presentation, determined which parts to omit, and selected a background for all of my slides.

The final presentation is coming together and I cannot wait to have this huge task completed. With graduation and finals approaching, these last few weeks have been the busiest of my time at Linfield. I am hoping to receive our presentation days soon as my schedule fills with interviews and final assignments.

For the next week I am setting a much more attainable goal: complete half of my slides for the presentation. I know that finishing the whole thing will take some time, but getting it done sooner will allow for more presentation practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment