Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Research Progress

The first step of my research has begun! I have sent out emails to several different wineries and labs around McMinnville/Newberg area. Depending on the responses I get I will either need to follow up the emails with phone calls and then start the information gathering.

Majority of the places I contacted I have already been on a tour of their winery so I have I good idea of what the labs in place look like. Some places I would like to go and visit while I ask them questions about their lab practices so I can see what options they have to work with.

Hopefully the wineries and labs will be willing to help me with my research. Next week I plan on following up with a phone call if I did not get a response. Additionally I plan on arranging the visits and preparing my list of questions. The first part of the research has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment