Last week was very interesting; I worked with Patrick on ways we could update the Dominio IV website. The process involved going through the website, finding the things we wanted to change, figure out what new pictures we wanted to include, and putting together a document with a list of everything we want to change.
After going through the website myself, I sat down with Patrick to discuss my observations. We collaborated on the changes we wanted to make, and, afterwards, I created the word document with a specific list of all the changes.
I sent that list in to Patrick, he reviewed it, added some pictures, and sent it off to the website company. There will be a scheduled conference where the company talks to Patrick about the changes, but that might not happen for a couple months. The website looks like it will be debuted after about a month or so into the summer.
My Saturday in the tasting room was quite busy; we had a private party of 12 come in at 4 pm, so Heather and I closed the tasting room to the public for this tasting. It was fun!
That's all I have to report for this week,