Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's the End!


    I just finished my last reflection paper, my final presentation is pretty much done and finals are in a little over a week!
Wow, I cannot believe the OWIE is basically over. What a year it has been. Full of new flavors, friends and experiences this program is something I will remember for the rest of my life. I started it without ever having drank wine because of being underage and now I can buy and enjoy a bottle while understand the time and passion that goes into it.

I want to thank everyone that help made this such a memorable, learning experience. It truly has been the best vintage to date. I look forward using the skills and information I learned later on in life, whether that is in a career in the wine industry or just being able to enjoy and share a bottle of wine with people.

Cheers to a great year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment