Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nearing the End!

It's hard to believe we are only three weeks away from graduation! The weeks fly by when you're having fun with wine internships...


Presentation time is approaching. I have all of the information ready to go and have final touches to put on my presentation - thankfully the syllabus says it isn't due until finals week!


Ironically, I was given the opportunity to sit in on a professor's class where accounting for the wine industry is the topic. I will be doing this next week to refine some of my findings and possibly add more topics to my syllabus for the wine course. Needless to say, I am very excited about the week ahead.


All that is left to do is finish up the presentation, prepare for rough practices next Wednesday, and complete the supervisor and self-evaluations (along with compiling that final paper).


Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment