Thursday, May 14, 2015

That's All Folks

Well, last post of the year. How can I possibly sum up the experiences, people, and wines that I have encountered in the past 12 months? While the words are hard to find, I know that I am so very thankful to have had this opportunity. I have met 7 of Linfield's finest scholars and traveled halfway around the world with them. We saw each other grow in the program, as people, and as passionate wine consumers. I could not have asked for a better group! Also, I wanted to give a special thank you to our French speakers...without you ladies I would probably still be in France trying to figure out how to order food! I also want to thank the group as a whole. You all made the van rides, vineyard work, and winery tours memorable and hilarious. I am excited to see where each of our path's lead, and hope that they will all cross again in the future (preferably at a place where they serve a whole lot of wine).

                                           Image result for that's all folks


  

No comments:

Post a Comment