Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Count Down Begins

These last few weeks have been hectic, both at my internship and in school. The internship at Duck Pond Cellars has been going phenomenal and I can't believe that I only have a week or so left. In the last few week, I have been helping set up emails for the bands that are going to be preforming in the summer concerts at the vineyard. I sent the emails with waivers and such, and then had to organize and double check that I was receiving all the ones that I needed to receive. I am still continuing to help revamp the tasting room. I helped frame some big pictures and rearrange some of the gift shop items. It is also very exciting because Duck Pond is going to be releasing a Pinot Noir Blanc in the near future. I was lucky enough to taste it because I attended the Taste Dundee event with my mom a few weekends ago. There was a very successful turnout there and it was so much fun. I cannot wait to see how the event does in the future, since it was just the first one. It has been an exciting time working on my projects at Duck Pond and I cannot wait to wrap it up and graduate in a few short weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment